Sara Wolff With
Senator Bob Casey
& Senator Harry Reid
Sara Wolff With
John C. McGinley
& Her Mom, Connie
Sara Wolff With
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
is an incredible young woman and a very gifted inspirational speaker who
spoken to many
audiences over the past years on her views of Down Syndrome
advocacy, living with disability and overcoming adversity.
These groups include community and business organizations, schools,
churches, charities and corporate outings. Her life experience
with Down Syndrome, and her work with The National Down Syndrome
Society, has given her the insight to understand and address a
wide variety of subject matters, making Sara's motivational speaking
engagements easily tailored to inspire any audience.
SARA WOLFF NDSS VIDEOS
NATIONAL EDUCATION CONFERENCE -
UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA
SPECIAL OLYMPICS YOUTH ACTIVATION SUMMIT
DOWN WITH FASHION PHOTO SHOOT
DOWN SYNDROME SOCIETY RELATED ACTIVITIES
- Honored at May Luncheon, 2002
- Plenary Speaker, St. Louis Conference 2003
- Received Daniel Piper Advocacy Award 2003
- One of the first to receive the O=Neill and Tabiani Scholarship Award, Chicago 2005
- Took part in NDSS 25th Anniversary Video
- Guest Speaker and organizer of Brunch, proceeds donated to NDSS for the 25th Anniversary Campaign
- Speaker on Panel at IDEAL School New York City- Inclusion@ Week December 2007
- Speaker at local & NDSS Buddy Walks - to promote acceptance and inclusion of individuals with D.S.
- Attended NYC Buddy Walk September 25th, 2010
- Appointed to the Board Of Directors of National Down Syndrome Society 2007. Responsibilities include a leadership position on Self-Advocate Advisory Board.
- Participating in Public Service Announcement to be aired in Regal Cinemas across the USA promoting October as National Down Syndrome Month to be filmed in June 2008 with Meredith Viera. It will air September 24 through October 9th.
- Featured in NDSS 2009 My Great Story AD Campaign Nationwide: Featured in These Magazines as the Public Speaker: September Issue of: Glamour September Issue of: Allure, October Issue of: Vogue in Manhattan, New York City.
- Plenary Speaker on Inclusion, Scranton School District Teacher In Service
- Participant as Panel Discussion Member, University of Scranton Disability Conference
- Guest Speaker at college courses for Special Education and Occupational Therapy students, University of Scranton
- Guest Speaker in Classrooms Reading “Taking Down Syndrome To School” & PowerPoint Presentations 2010
- Plenary Speaker at FBI In Service, Philadelphia, October 2005
- Closing remarks at November 14th, 2007 NDSS Gala &Auction, an event to celebrate the NDSS mission, the accomplishments of individuals with DS and those who contribute to DS community. Over $10,000 directly attributed to Sara’s request for donations at the end of the evening.
- Keynote Speaker for Eastern Down syndrome Conference.
- Keynote Speaker for Special Olympics Project Unify & National Education Conference Omaha NE July 18th-22nd 2010
- Teacher In-Service Memphis, TN August 4 thou 5h, 2010
- University of Drexel Med. Students September 1st, 2010
- Teacher In-Service Wallenpaupack School District
- Special Olympics Oregon YAS Conference October 1 thou 3, 2010
- Arc of NEPA Foundation Meeting PowerPoint Presentation October 26th, 2010
- Arc of Dauphlin & Lebanon Counties Harrisburg, PA Meeting November 17th 2010
- Lackawanna Commonwealth Medical School Med Students December 15th, 2010
- Education Program for Ladies of Arc of NEPA Auxiliary Dunmore December 15th, 2010
- Keynote Speaker for Special Olympics Project Unify & YAS Leadership Conference Wesleyan University January 6th, 2011 (Snow Date 7th of January 2011). Visiting Middletown, CT High School 2011
- Special Olympics Delaware January 9th, 2011
- NDSS Buddy Walk on Washington D.C. February 7th & 8th, 2011
- Arc of Pa & Arc of US Disability Conference February 14th & 15th & 16th, 2011
- White Haven State Center Conference Keynote Speaker, Mountain Laurel Resort and Spa, March 30, 2011
- Arc of Lehigh & Northampton Counties Luncheon Keynote Speaker March 24th, 2011
- Arc of Pa SAGA Day April 11th & 12th, 2011
- East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Keynote April 15th, 2011